Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Why We Should Wear Mufti at school

Why we should wear mufti at school
I believe that we can wear mufti at school because it’s not really fair of
being forced to wear this uniform. When I wear my uniform isn’t it just
the same with every single tops,jackets,skirts,pants,socks and shoes.
I wish that mufti day should be extended because students are
enjoying being in there mufti. When everyone is enjoying mufti they
have lots of excitement at morning tea and lunch and we should be
able to wear mufti every single day.
Whenever kids lose their uniform they could be late for school plenty
of times unless there parents order/buy them a new school uniform
but that would just waste lots of money that they were just going to
buy food with.
Do you argue with me that we should wear mufti at school?

I liked your ideas.In order to improve your writing you should use a
little bit of humor. Advika

No comments:

Post a Comment