Monday, August 13, 2018

My money note

I chose to put Taylor Swift on my money note. I have drawn
her because she is famous and she is a great singer. I
have included a security feature so people know it's real,
it is called a serial number.  The security number that i did
was 18240219. You can buy food or toys or anything you
want with money. I drew a coin that has a microphone and
Taylor Swift and there is a tukutuku panel on the side of the
money note. The tukutuku panel is a pattern that is black,
peach and white.  The amount that I did was 200 dollars
because no other real money notes are for this amount.
The holographic window is a security feature as well.
It has an owl inside of the holographic window it also had
some leaves in it. The colour of the background is red like
the hundred dollar note.




No comments:

Post a Comment