Thursday, May 28, 2020

The time I fell off my bike

The time I fell off my bike


I was 7 years old, living in New Zealand.  My dad and I could see the
sunny heart, warming (sun rising). I was riding my navy blue and light pink
bike around the driveway. My dad shouted, “Come inside now!” I replied
“okay!”. I felt the trees swishing side to side. 


Sometime later I was riding my bike back into the small overflowed garage.
My right foot accidentally slipped and I felt a shock  coming from my leg…
SIZZLE. When I tried to stand up my legs were burning, I went back inside
as fast as I could. I was able to get inside, I told my dad that I fell off my
bike and I got a few scratches along with some bruises.


 The scratches had a little bit of dark maroon blood coming out very slowly.
My dad asked me how it happened and I told him when I was putting my
bike away my left leg slipped and I crashed! Whenever I get an injury my
dad is always really worried, sometime later my amazing dad went to get
the cooling mint cream


I could smell toasted  golden sandwiches in the small,crowded,cramped
kitchen, when my dad came back I applied the mint cream on my scratches.
The burn was blazing up my leg,  it didn't feel like anything but I could feel
my blazing leg cooling down. After a few days my leg was fully fixed and
healed. The next day I felt like riding my bike again so I hopped on and
started riding like how I always used to do. Hopefully I don't come
crashing down again.


Conclusion
I never ever want to fall off my bike again!




No comments:

Post a Comment