Thursday, July 23, 2020

I swapped my big sister for an extremely fat bunny


WALT Write an introduction that hooks your audience.
Hook-Dialogue 
To entertain: I swapped my big sister for an extremely fat bunny.
Introduction:
“Hi Maggie,” Zoey said excitedly as she came in. “Hi…” Maggie mumbled. Knock
knock, “hi Zara!” 
“Who's this you brought along?”
“It's my pet Bon Bon(big fat bunny). Can I trade something for it?” “Hmmm what
do you have to offer?”


“I have a jar filled with gel pens, this enormous box filled with lego pieces, a giant
stuffed bear and lots of mini stuffed toys.”
“No no no” exclaimed Zara. “Zoey, I don't want any of your stuffed toys or lego
pieces”. You need to find something else to swap for but what else is there? Hmm
wait I have an idea! I'll swap you my big sister for Bon Bon, ok fine. OMG it's so
fluffy and cute! Oh wait Zoey I have to go home now, sorry i'll see you at school
tomorrow bye bye. (Car parks on the driveway) Door opens “Hi Zoey” mum said
excitedly. Wait where's your big sister and why are you holding a bunny. My mum
frowned at me, I blushed. Then I told my mum “I traded Maggie away” Zoey shyly
said.


My mum was fierce and she demanded I had to bring her back before night falls
so I started sprinting to Zara’s house. I finally arrived at Zara’s house and I
knocked on the door, knock knock. Oh hi Zoey! Why are you here? I'm here to
swap back Bon Bon for my sister, oh sorry I traded your sister to my friend Debbie
for this amazing ukulele. I was full of shock and I panicked I wouldn't be able to
get my sister back in time! Then I quickly swapped back the big fat bunny for the
ukulele.
To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment