Thursday, August 27, 2020

The lost lotto ticket

Title:The Lost Lotto Ticket


Introduction


“So how did this happen?” questioned the nurse.

The overcrowded hospital waits silently. Josie looked disappointed at her arm, she could see the nurse waiting for a clear answer. However Josie knew there were no excuses, Josie calmed down and looked at her big long cast. Josie took a deep breath and said “it had all begun when I found out I won the lotto” explained Josie. 


I was in China for a holiday and all of a sudden I found out that I won the lotto. Then I rushed to call my family, I told them I had won 5 million dollars from powerball! I was breathless and filled with excitement. Then I hurried and went in a taxi, after a bit I was passing through bright  streets. All of a sudden I heard something POP! The right back wheel bursted and I crashed into a street light. I woke up in a noisy hospital, feeling horrible pain coming from my arm.


Then I remembered about my winning lotto ticket, I ran out of the hospital and found my way back to the crash site. By the time I got there it wasnt found, my family and friends have been amazing. Surprise!! They even got me presents, Knock Knock. “This is for Josie,” explained the mailman. Omg, it's the winning lotto ticket! “No way!” Shouted Josie’s Family and friends. Josie turned in her ticket and got 5 million dollars! 


Conclusion:

The next day Josie was filled with joyness and she thought of different ways to spend the 5 million dollars. She shared some with her family and friends, from now on she lived happily.

               

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment