Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Descriptive Writing

 




      Descriptive Writing



As the mud splotches messily I cheer on the sideline. Elegantly the trees sway side to side like dancing giraffes. While I cheered them on they started to huff and puff, I was freezing like a frozen popsicle. Slowly the sky started to go gloomy and dark, I zipped up my jacket As speedy as a jet they were thriving through the course. 


Furiously they launch up jumping over the weather damaged hurdle. When they jump down mud splashes. The vast field was a giant mud pit made perfectly for a bunch of pigs. I crossed my arms as the weather turned into a tsunami. It also felt like the wind was controlling me.


While the runners run,they only have 1 lap to go so I continue to cheer them on. Watching along I get splattered with mud on the leg, they turn on their fierce faces. There they ZOOM past the finish line! Everyone clapped their hands, then they've all won a victory no matter what place they have come.                                                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment