Sunday, December 16, 2018

My stuffed cat


My stuffed cat
Image result for purple cat plush toy Annie
When I was four years old, my mum bought me a stuffed                                                     toy. My toy cat had a mixture of light purple and dark purple patches. Her glowing eyes lit up in the dark and showed the way to go like a torch.  Annie's eyes were round like a button and goggly. She has a thin mouth that looked like string. When she went to sleep she rolled up into a ball, then when it was morning, she unrolled back to normal.  She had a nose that looked like a bear. Her body was pink and her ears were dark purple like a plum. She had a body that was shaped like the number eight. Annie had fluffy ears that could make you feel cozy when you snuggled in for a cuddle.      


My toy Annie was a good friend.  She always kept me warm everytime I went to sleep.  She followed me everywhere. Then suddenly I saw Annie in my mum’s bag and I noticed that my brother had bought it along to our family picnic.  At the picnic she played with me and hid with me when we played hide and seek.


I looked after her and treated her well.  I gave her plastic food and water to make sure she was hydrated and not starving.  I gave Annie a soft potato with sauce, pasta and orange juice.

I still own Annie to this day.  I still play with her outside and we go on many adventures together.  However, I no longer need her to sleep with me and keep me safe and warm.  She looks similar to how she looked when I first got her because I was careful not to get her dirty.  She is a great friend and keeps me company.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your description! I can picture it in my head without looking at the image!

    ReplyDelete