Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mr willy wonka and the chocolate factory

Mr willy wonka and
the chocolate factory

One day I went to go get chocolate, I went in and
chose my favourite chocolate. I bought it then I
opened the packet OMG...IT'S THE GOLDEN
TICKET! Then suddenly two adults said “ ill give
you fifty dollars but fifty dollars for this no.  Another
grown up said “ no I'll give you five hundred
dollars” I looked at the golden ticket and ran
home,then I shouted “ Mum! Mum!” I got the
golden ticket. Grampa said “can i come” so we
went to the enormous chocolate factory,we
arrived and waited for the gate to open.Then
suddenly a big loud noise came out of the door it
opened slowly.  I was surprised of how huge it
was,but my favourite was the chocolate waterfall
that's dripping and oozing down. This is like a
candy land that smells like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment