Monday, April 8, 2019

My Weekend

My weekend
Finally… the weekends. You won't believe what i did, here's the
story. At 8 o’clock I snuck out of bed and made some cheese bread.
I added just cheese on a bread and put it in the toaster. I,ve waited
for a couple of minutes,until the toaster went ding!  I used my fingers
to pick the bread up then suddenly a burn shocked me on my finger
and i said “ow!” shouted Zoey. But luckily not a single person heard
me. After 5 minutes once i've finished eating the cheese bread. My
parents came down stairs and they said “ how did u wake up so
early?” said Zoey's parents. I said “ I don't know” I replied. My Mum
and Dad was getting ready for the day, while my parents were
getting ready i made some butter toasted bread for them. The toast
d bread was brown golden with a bit of a crunch. When my parents
came down i surprised them with the buttery toast and they loved
it! To be continued...     

Hi Zoey i like it how used vocab and detail.From Shreya

No comments:

Post a Comment