Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Perspective Writing me as a Book

CREEK...Not again the door of the library opened. I looked at the
sunshine reflecting onto me,the students raced in and one chose me
but she dropped me instead  “Ouch!” that was painful.
I can smell sweaty fingers all over me “ew!” that was gross” I can smell
dust I whispered to the other books. All the other books smell like fresh
fruits but i smell like old stinky paper this is so unfair. I wish i was fresh
like my other friends’.
I can see children reading colourful books to each other and students
whispering to each others ears. Then i also see a line of students
returning there books back to the library. I also see children finishing
of there work and some are drawing
While all other books are with the students,in my head I was thinking
of how do I make myself clean and smell like flowers. Well I could take
a bath but all my pages will fall of so i would just have to stay like this
forever.

I liked how you used CREEK for the start of your sentence but I think
you should work on put in some interesting vocabulary.Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment