Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Room 7's Assembly

Room 7’s Assembly
This week (on Friday) it will be room 7’s assembly. Right now I'm
feeling a bit nervous because i'm a bit shy saying something in
front of the whole school. We all have a line or more to say. It
was sign language week so we had the National Anthem but
there's a twist it's in sign language, we also did the sign language
actions.


Then we started the different parts of a castle and i was first so I
said “A brief guide about British castles” Zoey loudly speaked.

  1. After i finished saying my line I passed the microphone to my

buddy friend Samantha.


Once Mrs Davies crook and Ms Knowles had gave out the
principal’s award (I'm wondering who would get the award) To
be continued...

I like how you use lots of punctuation.
Next time you should have some vocabulary. BWB: Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment