Thursday, May 10, 2018

School photographs

Dear Photographs
I am writing to you to express my opinion about the way you take and arrange the class photographs.


I'm sure that you would keep the photographs the same. Keep the boys and girls at the top and the bottom.


Get the photographs all set up read to go and keep the size arrangement the same. The size of the photographs are perfect for it.


I like it the same because it pretty. I really feel that you should leave the background and the chair just like that. I like the background colour red.

I'm sure that most people think that keep it the same because it will take too long to do. All the photographs are organised and ready.


I'm absolutely certain that you should read my ideas most carefully. You may or may not agree with my opinions,but please do consider them.I look forward to hearing back from you.

Your sincerely,

Zoey Kuang

No comments:

Post a Comment