Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Muriwai beach


We were driving to muriwai beach and it took thirty minutes to get their.
Once we arrived at Muriwai beach we explored and took lots of photos. It was
great time taking photos then suddenly some powerful wind came and it almost
blew me away. After taking so many photos, lots of birds came. They were gathering
on enormous rocks and some were  also getting blown away. All of a sudden i saw
something move in the distant then it showed it self. It was a… Bunny! Later when i
saw the bunny it ran away.I came with my mum,dad,aunty’s daughter,aunt's son and
aunt's daughter’s friend. Then we went back down to the sand. We changed and took
of the sandal off and when I put my feet on the sand it was burning hot until i went in
the water. When a wave came I was a little scared because the sand was moving and I
almost cried. The next try i wasn’t that scary than last time and I kept on doing it until
i was not scared. When i went in the water each time i felt better. Suddenly i was
playing in the water then my auntie’s son splashed water on me and i got cross so i
chased after him and splashed him back.Then we went to have a little picnic. We had
lots of food and i was very full after a long day we went back home. Muriwai
   Muriwai Gannet Colony

1 comment: